SEOClerks is founded by Jordan DeLozier in 2011 and operates under the company name IonicWare Inc. SEOClerks has paid more than $1.5 million to more than 110,000 freelancers listing their services for sale on the site
“Freelancers sell their SEO skills online, bid on SEO projects that others have listed or even trade their SEO skills for something else, like design of graphic logos or brand-building for their own SEO businesses,” ~ DeLozier
SEOClerks is a marketplace for buying and selling freelance search engine optimization services that help websites get higher rankings on sites such as Google. From the very start it was focused around SEO, Social Media and Traffic Generation. But certainly it is not limited to pure SEO.
Below are things you can do at SEOClerks.
- Buy/Sell SEO Services
- Buy/Sell Sponsored Tweets
- Buy/Sell Articles
- Buy/Sell Blog Reviews
- Buy/Sell Ebooks
- Buy/Sell Softwares
- Buy/Sell Website Themes
- Trade Your Service
Now what makes SEOClerks special? Below are some of the reasons I like SEOClerks. I hope after reading them you will like it too. 🙂
- No limitation on pricing your services ($1 to more than $100)
- Payment 9 to 1 days after order completion (depends on your Level)
- Can Create Instant Downloads
- Can Create Subscription Services
- Ability to delete public comments on services
- Larger instant Withdraw Limit
- Withdraw 8 to 31 times per 31 days (depends on your Level)
- Withdraw as little as $1 to $10 (depends on your Level)
- You can get $2 for FREE
- For new accounts you can get $5 coupon to get started.
Proof the you can make money on SEOClerks.
Hope you find our SEOClerks review helpful. Please consider sharing this article with your friend and followers on social media.